Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 4, 2016

How to Jump A Car

This is something everyone should know how to do. Print this off and keep a copy of it in your glove compartment. I have one in mine. I laminated mine for longer durability.  Hopefully you wont ever need to do this but just in case you can be prepared. Enjoy!

If you have been coming to my blog for the last 4 years you will notice I just updated my page to a new look! I will be posting a lot more often this year. It is one of my goals so come back often so you wont miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************