Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 17, 2016

Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole


This is one of our top 5 dinners that we have at our house. WE ALL LOVE this one. If you want an easy dinner choice that tastes super yummy then make this tonight! You wont be sorry :)


What you need:
4-6 cooked chicken breasts (I cut my chicken into bite size pieces)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup of sour cream
desired amount of poppy seeds
1 to 1 1/2 packages of Ritz crackers
1 cup melted butter


Cook chicken in skillet. Then mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and poppy seeds in a bowl. When chicken is cooked mix it into the mixture. Spread it all in a 9x13 pan. Melt the butter and crumble the Ritz crackers into it, spread on top. Bake in oven at 400* for 25-30 mins. Serve it over rice. That's it, super simple which is my kind of dinner. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************