Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

July 27, 2014

Granite Cleaner

This is by far my favorite homemade cleaner for my granite counters. I use this every day in my kitchen and bathrooms.  Granite, marble or stone surfaces do NOT do well with acidic (citrus-based) cleaners. The vinegar or citrus can actually cause what looks like “etching” on them.
Windex is another no go, it will quickly strip the “seal” off of your granite/stone. You are now left with two options, expensive over the counter products or make your own. When I make this I double the batch. I found my counters dried beautifully without any streaks, my counters were so shiny that you could see the reflection of items on my counter.


TA DA!!!
Look at that shine!!! I love this homemade cleaner so much nothing makes me happier then clean shiny counters :) Plus it is a very budget friendly cleaner to make. Give it a try and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************