Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day fun!

I always try to do fun things with my kids on Holidays so we can have memories and create family traditions. Today for St. Patrick's Day this is what we had going on for our day of fun!

Our food.
Breakfast- Green pancakes
Snack- Fruit rainbow with fruit dip
Dinner- Pesto pasta, green salad, green jello with green milk
Dessert- Mint ice cream

Craft and gift fun.



Here are the links to the crafts I found online that we used.

My boys made orange hair and orange breads on their Leprechauns

First I had them color the rainbow all the right colors. Then they glued on all the fruit loops.

Of course you always need to have a few fun little gifts from the Leprechaun :) You don't have to go overboard. All of my gifts came from the dollar store. It never takes much to start making memories with our kiddos,  they will always appreciate it. Don't compare yourself with other Mom's just do what is best for your family. One of my favorite quotes is "LOVE is really spelled T-I-M-E"





No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************