Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

March 23, 2014

Home Tour Living Room

We just moved into a new home a few months ago. I want to share with you all my transformations, room by room. I have a passion for decorating. I have always enjoyed it. So come with me on a decorating adventure in my new home and I hope it will give you some inspirations of your own :)
The first room I did was our Living Room.

BEFORE......


AFTER....



  My favorite things in the room...

* My table I got at a yard sale, it was just a light wood color all over. I spray painted it black and Turquoise it cost me a total of $20.00
* One of my favorite stores is Homegoods. I got all my decorations there.


It is not all complete yet. My plan is to put a white mantel on the rock fireplace and pull up the carpet and put in dark hardwood floors. But for now this works great for me and I am very happy with how it all has turned out so far. Stay tuned for more of my Home Tour. Enjoy your day and remember to always smile!

1 comment:

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************